hanashir

[HANASHIR:4871] Re: Campy-type services in Balt./Wash

Since I noticed a number of people posting from the Baltimore/Washington
area, I'm wondering:

Do you know of any synagogues or groups that have campy-type creative
services in the Baltimore/Washington area? As a former camp counselor and as
someone who had been involved in Kesher (the Reform college student group),
I miss those services. You know what I mean...services with guitar, song
sessions, poetry, etc. I just don't get my musical fix attending two or
three concerts a year, you know?

Thanks,
Jonathan