hanashir

[HANASHIR:4864] Re: Debby!!!

Debby gave a concert today in Las Vegas-  It sold out in a few days and was
absolutely wonderful.  She sang Craig Taubman's new L'Cha Dodi-- USE IT--  a
great piece.  Friday night we did a Simchat Hochmah service.  Very very
successful.  We have copies if anyone is interested in seeing what we did.
A great way to honor our seniors.

Used new Haskiveinu, Blessings, Kabbalat Shabbat and Hashiveinu.  All were
received very very well. wish I had arrangements for them though.  All we
have is the piano  music. Above music was Craig's and Steve Dropkins--  Of
course credit was given.