Re: elana

Irwin and all,

That information is at the bottom of =every= message sent out by the listserv.

When someone is sufficiently confused that they wish to leave the list by
posting to 500 of their best friends, I would rather folks let me simply
remove them from the list. It is not the sort of thing that requires
putting someone through an unwelcome learning process.

This is one reason why I would rather list housekeeping matters be left to me.

Thanks,
ari

At 05:46 PM 4/22/2004, you wrote:
>On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, Elana wrote:
>
> > i want to get off your mailing list! how do i do that! elana
>
>To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your
>message read:  unsubscribe jewish-music

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/