Afro-Semitic Experience at BAM this Friday

Just a reminder about a couple of upcoming performances.  We are very excited
about coming to the Brooklyn Academy of Music this Friday.  I hope you can join
us at one of these concerts or one of the many that will be coming up in the
next few months.

Happy Passover, Easter to all.
Remember Dr. King.
dc

Friday, April  9, the AFRO-SEMITIC EXPERIENCE featuring Warren Byrd and David
Chevan, 9:00 p.m. at the BAMCafe, The Brooklyn Academy of Music. A Freedom
Seder with the Afro-Semitic Experience: A celebration and commemoration of
Passover, Good Friday and the anniversary of the assassination of Dr. Martin
Luther King.  With Will Bartlett on reeds and percussion, Warren Byrd on piano,
Alvin Carter, Jr., on drums, Mixashawn.com on tenor saxophone, Stacy Phillips
on dobro and violin and Baba David Coleman on African drums and percussion.
The Brooklyn Academy of Music is located at 30 Lafayette Street in Brooklyn,
for more information call 718-636-4100 or visit the BAM website at www.bam.org.
Admission is free.

Friday, April 16, at 7:30 p.m., The Art of Trio, at the Milford Center for the
Arts. with Rex Cadwallader and special guest Bob Mintzer, at 40 Railroad Avenue
South, Milford, (203) 878-6647.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->