Re: leaving town/tsipele

Yay!  I am able to check my mail from out of town.  Would the person in St.
Louis email me your name and phone # so I may contact you while I am in town?
I did bring my CDs and would be glad to meet with you.

As to the tsipele song, I have the words and music at home, so if you need it,
I can send it to you.  I love that song, too, and am fond of singing the A
section in 3/4 time, as opposed to 2/4, with the B section remaining in 2/4.

Lorele

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!