Re:

Hi Cyril,

Funny, as opposed to you, I will be coming to the US, but not straight away.  I have just been awarded a YIVO fellowship to will be in NY the whole month of September (and maybe part of October too).  Apart from my research and a lecture at YIVO I will give some concerts and of course will let you know.  I would like to make the most of my time there and was wondering if you know of people it might be interesting for me to meet?  Perhaps there are some other opportunities for me to perform.  Thanks in advance!

Have a good trip - and me may meet at this end!

bisou,

Lloica

cyril robinson a écrit :
I will be going to Paris in a couple of weeks. One of the radio hosts of Radio Juif usually ask me on the show to play recent US Jewish releases of special interest. Last time I brought, among others, Margot Leverett's mix of blue grass and klezmer. If you have a recent release that you would like to have some Parisian exposure, let me know. Tell me a bit about it. I will buy it from you. Cyril Robinson

Cyril D. Robinson
520 N. Michaels St.
Carbondale, IL 62901
Tel: 618-549-0028