Re: Wingograd

I was there, too, and want to echo Dena's enthusiasm.  Without repeating
what she said, I'll add that their accomplishment, for such a young group,
is amazing.

Suggestion to all:  if Khevre comes your way, don't miss them.  They don't
have the polish or the experience of some of the groups out there, but they
do have a distinctive sense of the music and the tradition that is quite
special.  There was not a moment last night that wasn't engaging and they
never lost my attention, which is more than I can say for many better-known
groups.  Long may they play together and prosper.

<j>

Jonathan Delatizky