Re: Concert mini-review - Afro-Semitic Experience at Tufts

Thanks for the review, Jonathan. I actually work at Tufts, and would
normally have been in the front row, but we were out of town. I'm glad they
got decent attendance. I did list the event on the KlezCalendar, but I
don't know that enough people glance at it to see upcoming events in a
given area. I didn't see anything in the local newspapers.

ari