RE: 30 New CDs @ Hatikavh Music

While we're talking about new/recent Jewish music:

To anyone who hasn't discovered this treasure yet,
I especially recommend Lori Cahan-Simon's "Vessel
of Song".  I've played a number of cuts on our radio
show and I look forward to featuring a couple more
on our upcoming Purim special.  Here's how much
I like the album:  I paid retail for it!

Yankl

Jack (Yankl) Falk
The Yiddish Hour (www.kboo.fm, 10-11 am PST) / Di Naye Kapelye

***      REPLY TO NEW E-ADDRESS: <yankl (at) yankl(dot)com>      ***