FW: Dutch Strings, Hammers, and Bows

I have to agree...

All those in new york who didn't attend missed something special.
Being a student of Deborah Strauss myself, I recognized most of the tunes
that they played. They, however, added their own unique style that I have
never really heard anything like. It sounded great!

In particular, Pit Hermans on her little Romanian Tambal was great. She
added a nice Balkan spin to things that I always welcome and enjoy :)

Lets hope they will be back in the US soon in a larger venue

Jeremy

------ End of Forwarded Message