New CD on Sale at Hatikvah Music

**ON SALE **$15.98 **"Jewish Music Around"**On Sale- $15.98** Free Shipping**

                        " Jewish Music Around The World" by Willy Schwarz

    Uzbekistan - Syria - Ethiopia - Ireland - Iran - Italy- Yemen - Germany
            - Bosnia -Greece - India - Tadjikistan - Ukraine - USA

This wonderful and unusual recording features selections from Jewish
communities throughout the world. Willy Schwarz, not only sings, but play 23
instruments on renditions of Jewish songs from Iran, Uzbekistan, Syria,
Ethiopia,
Yemen, Italy, Germany, Greece and more. One of the most unusual songs in this
collection, "Moses Ray-Too-Ra-Lay-Ay", from Ireland--and sung in English--tells
the
story of a Bobby who, arrests a peddler when he mistakes his Yiddish sign for
Gaelic, which was forbidden at the time. Fortunately for the peddler, the
judge turns out to be a "friend of Lord Briscoe", Robert Briscoe, the Jewish
mayor of Dublin in the mid 1950s.

We are offering this imported CD as the special price of $15.98, includes
free shipping within the US with all Mastercard and Visa orders.
Price valid through March 15.

To view this CD and a list of selections, go to this page on our site:
http://www.hatikvahmusic.com/cgi-bin/details.pl?key=1323

Thank You
Simon
Hatikvah Music