Re: klezmer for pessah

In case anyone else is interested besides Marthe (whom I already
contacted), my CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me, Volume One:
Passover, is Yiddish peysakh songs with eastern european klezmer style
accompaniment (mostly).  There you will find, as Michal suggests, Ma
nishtano, Dayeynu, Eliyohu hanovi, and Avodim hoyinu.  On my second CD,
Vessel of Song: the Music of Mikhl Gelbart, is a Yiddish Khad gadyo.  You
can hear clips from the songs at:
http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan
http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan2

Lorele

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:33:40 +0100 "borzykowski"