Hey, so what's the deal with Tonic?

I'm writing to let y'all know that the Tonic Sunday klezmer brunch series
will be cutting back to once a month - the last Sunday of each
month.  There will be no brunch in January - the series will resume on
February 28th.

We are currently working out structure (discussing perhaps two sets of two
different bands, ensuring food, etc.).  It is the hope of everyone involved
that the new schedule will lead to larger audiences, now that hearing
klezmer at Tonic becomes a more "special" thing.

Meanwhile, David and I are looking into other possible venues for a weekly
Sunday series on the upper west side.

Thanks for your understanding and I look forward to seeing you at Tonic
again soon!

jeff

Jeff Perlman
917-287-7702
jeffrey(dot)perlman (at) aya(dot)yale(dot)edu