Re: Ed Goldberg of the Odessa Klezmer Band, NJ USA - Today on Sunday Morni ng Klezmer 2's Day

Hello Jacob,

What is the status of your web feed? You send us this information and I
dutifully (and with great anticipation) try to log on and hear it and always
fail to connect. I think this has been the case for the better part of a year.

Thanks,

Dick Rosenberg