RE: Orlando Klezmorim??

not per se.....there is a group in Tampa that comes to Orlando for weddings
and bar/bat mitzvah ... but none that I know of that is pure Klez and gives
concerts.....

when in the area, if you, come to my shuls for services...we are in Deltona
and Deland....

send private email if you are interested and I will give the particulars

Rabbi Winston Weilheimer
Host/OWNER
NUSACH INTERNET RADIO NETWORK
Nusach, THE ORIGINAL SOUL MUSIC!
http://www.angelfire.com/art2/nusach/

>From: Vladimir Liberman <vovka0 (at) gis(dot)net>
>To: World music from a Jewish slant <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
>Subject: Orlando Klezmorim??
>Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 09:00:42 -0500
>
>Folks,
>Has anyone heard of this band from Orlando, FL area? Their e-mail from
>Ari's
>list did not work for me.. In general, is there any klez played in the
>greater Orlando area? I visit my parents there quite a bit..
>
>Vlad Liberman

Expand your wine savvy ? and get some great new recipes ? at MSN Wine.
http://wine.msn.com