Phat Planet World Music top 30 picks/2003 include three klezmer CDs

U.K. world music site The Phat Planet's 2003 top 30 artist releases includes
three klezmer CDs -- Metropolitan Klezmer's "Surprising Finds" is #22, the
latest release by The Klezmatics is #9, and Oi Va Voi's new CD is #16:

"Here's our pick of the top releases from a great year for both quality &
diversity in world music. Unfortunately, we've been unable to limit ourselves
a top 10. Indeed, any further reduction of our shortlist may well have
resulted in fisticuffs, so, as unseemly behaviour does not befit us (and our
office
is very small!), here are our favourite 30 artist albums..."

For the full list, see http://thephatplanet.com

Happy new year! ~Eve
- e v e  s i c u l a r  -
drummer/bandleader