KlezCalifornia 2004 -- is HAPPENING!

MARK YOUR CALENDAR!

                *** KLEZCALIFORNIA 2004 ***

A 5 day celebration of  Klezmer Music, Yiddish Language,
Literature, Dance, and Folk Arts ... with evening events and
a full children's program .... IS HAPPENING!

WHEN:   June 20th to 25th 2004

WHERE:  At the Jewish Community High School of the Bay
               1835 Ellis Street, San Francisco

After a wonderful inaugural program in June of 2003, we are now
in the process planning the program for 2004.  Course offerings,
teachers, registration instructions and other details will be posted
on our website as they are developed.  In the meantime, mark yourd
calendar, TELL YOUR FRIENDS, and check out the details
of last year's program (including pictures) at:

                 www.klezcalifornia.org

For more information, you can e-mail or call:

                E-mail:  info (at) klezcalifornia(dot)org
                Phone:  415-789-7679

Julie Egger, Director, KlezCalifornia

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->