RE: Bobby Miller Can you help find recordings of

The recording you refer to is Shirim lp D-107, "Samuel Sterner: A Decade of
jewish Choir Masterpieces by the internationally renowned Samuel Sterner
Concert Choir." It appears to have been made in the 1950s. Bobby Miller isn't
identified anywhere on the disc, but the same distinctive woman's voice appears
on the the songs you mentioned, among others, so that must be her.

We have a copy of this disc in our collection.