Afro-Semitic Experience braves the snow to visit NYC

Hey New York!!

Tired of being snowed in?

The AFRO-SEMITIC EXPERIENCE is coming to New York to make its first public
performance in New York in over a year at the Klezmer Brunch at TONIC.

Yes we are braving the icy roads and coming down from Connecticut to visit that
little shtetl known as the lower east side.

TONIC is a nice warm room and there is no snow in it!!  It is located at 107
Norfolk and the phone number is 212-358-7501. Sets are at 1:30 and 3:00 p.m.

If it isn't warm enough when you get there we are really going to heat it up.
Hope you can make it.

dc

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->