North of Boston Klezmer Brunch-- DETAILS

And so, it is really happening! The first North of Boston Klezmer Brunch!!!

WHEN: December 14th, 12:30 pm till 2:30 pm
WHERE: 50 Pratt street, Reading, MA (about 10 mi NW of Boston)
E-mail me for directions

Kosher brunch food will be served. Please let me know if you coming so that
I can plan accordingly.

We will be playing from printed music. E-mail me if you want PDFs of music
(C and Bflat melody lines plus chords) and/or if you also want short MP3
samples of the music.

Hope to see you there and please PASS IT ON

Vlad Liberman
vovka0 (at) gis(dot)net
781 944 1950

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->