  From: Leonard Koenick
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 7:58 PM
  Subject: RE: Giora Feidman story

  A number of years ago I was watching a program on TV, ostensibly about Jews
and Israel, but in reality a proselytizing scam - you all know the drill.  I
watched it to keep my blood pressure up.  Lo and behold, the "theme music" I
recognized from a recording by Giora Feidman imitating the shofar calls on his
clarinet.  I contacted his agent in NY about it but have no idea whether he
ever forced them to stop or recovered any damages or for that matter whether he
cared.

  Leonard Koenick. Baal tekiah

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->