  From: itzik gottesman
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 4:54 PM
  Subject: paris klezmer concerts?

  Hi. I will be in Paris with my family from Dec. 31st to Jan. 6 and
  was wondering if any Jewish music was happening then? Is there a
  weekly klezmer gig?
    I will probably give a lecture on older yiddish folksongs based on
  field recordings at the Bibliotheque Medem on the morning of Jan. 5.
  (lecture in Yiddish).

  - Itzik Gottesman
  Associate Editor,
  Yiddish Forward