KHEVRE on the radio (boston)

Hiya folks,

The festivities continue, not only after thanksgiving, but after shabbes too!
 If you live in the boston area, or anywhere that gets WERS (88.9fm), I
invite you to listen to a live performance by KHEVRE sometime between 9:00 and
11:00 AM on Chagigah.  We will be premeiring some brand new yiddish material,
and
playing some more classic stuff too.

KHEVRE, the new Klezmer band from boston, while immersed in a rich Jewish
tradition, creatively blends elements of jazz, Latin, Turkish and American Folk
music to craft a refreshingly unique sound.  These conservatory trained
musicians "truly bring this music up to date," says Hankus Netsky (of KCB fame.)

KHEVRE is, Michael Winograd- Clarinet, Aoife O'Donovan- voice,
Eylem Basaldi- Violin, Carmen Staaf- piano/accordion, Jorge Roeder- Bass, and
Richie Barshay- Drums

We will be promoting some of our upcoming shows in the boston and new york
areas. Happy thanksgiving everyone, and I hope you can tune in!!-- MW

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->