Re: Yiddish Dance Video Recommendations?

I do have a video of  myself teaching Yiddish dance in Edmonton Alberta made
last February.  If anyone wants a copy, please contact me off the list.  I
haven't made this video widely available as it is just a homemade workshop
video and I am still a relative newcomer to Yiddish dance. There are people out
there more qualified than I am, who I hope one day will have commercially
available Yiddish dance videos.

Thanks for the kind words from Adrianne and Mary.

Helen

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->