Re: Looking for supplier for Nussbaum Smidl Ougaard

Heh. If you had followed the link provided in the Klezmershack review
(http://www.klezmershack.com/bands/nussbaum/trio/nussbaum.trio.html), you
would have found the trio's website, and the order page:

http://www.trioklezmer.dk/cd_salg_eng.asp

I try not to put any review online without a link to either the artist's
website (best, because then the artist can direct commerce as seems best)
or to a website from which one can purchase the music.

ari

At 09:07 PM 11/24/2003, you wrote:
>A friend wants to know from where he can order Nussbaum Smidl Ougaard's
>"Trio Klezmer" (KKR 007).
>
>I searched the three main Jewish music specialty sites and couldn't bring it
>up. Does anyone know who distributes it?
>
>Seth Rogovoy
>www.rogovoy.com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->