Klezska! at Tonic Brunch this Sunday Nov. 9th

Klezska will be returning to the site of their first performance (back on July
6th) this Sunday November 9th at the Tonic Klezmer Brunch.  I must say that the
band has both matured and enlarged since then and we're really looking forward
to the gig so please come on out and join us.  Two shows: 1:30 and 3:00 with a
$10 cover ($5 for kids under 16 so bring the whole family).

We've been learning some cool Israeli Dance numbers like Hora Nirkoda and Od Lo
Ahavti Dai and they work great in the Ska so all of you freilich rastas can
feel right at home.

Check out the free music at www.klezska.com too.

Klezska is:

Nick Balaban - Keyboards