Soundbarter

Maybe I late in finding out about thi...I recently got an email from I guy
who found my name via this mailing list and told me about sound barter
Www.soundbarter.com

This is their description of themselves

soundBarter brings together thousands of Musicians and Industry
Professionals from around the world to trade their Musician Skills &
Services, Music Items, Original music CD's, and even non-Music Items and
Services. It is quickly becoming one of the fastest growing websites for
Musicians.

    This new online tool is an innovative way to help you reach your goals
faster.
Best of all, with bartering you don't pay for the goods and services you
need - you just offer your Skills, Services or Items in exchange.

This site has been developed for Musicians by Musicians so let¹s make a
resounding success of a service that we have all needed for far too long.

---
Jeremy Bloom
    Klez-Spring Video Productions
Softimage|XSI