  From: Sam Weiss
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 11:10 AM
  Subject: Re: Avram Reisin Sukkes Song

  At 01:31 PM 10/9/03, Susan Lerner wrote:

    Dear Friends,  I've run across reference to a poem by Avram Reisin,a
sukkele, set to music.  Does anyone have the musical notation for this song
that they could share with me electronically or direct me to a recording that I
might be able to access in the next day?

  You can listen to 45 seconds of the version on "Suki & Ding
  Yiddish Classics Vol. 1"  Track#4 "A Sukale'"

  http://www.mostlymusic.com/albumdetails.asp?albumid=3449

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->