Jewisch Music Mailing List-- Important TIP

Folks,
During the recent months, several frustrated souls complained that they were
getting flooded with e-mails from the list (50 + messages a day?) and thus
wanted to jump ship. For the future, these folks may not have been aware of
the "digest "option. This is the option that I use. I get one e-mail per day
from the list (no more and no less) with all the messages conveniently
bundled together-- no problems and no complaints..
I am sure Art can provide further info on this option, that is how to select
it....

Vlad Liberman
Fiddling in Boston, MA