Re: A nayem Yor

On 26 Sep 2003 at 3:00, TTova wrote:

> Shana tova manye fraynt.
>
> Wishing you all a sweet, creative and fruitful year....
>
> For those of you who are up for a little Jazzy Yiddish vibe you might
> join us at one of our 18 gigs on the current fall tour  between October
> 4th and November 17th....... I will be traveling between Montreal,
> Ottawa, Toronto, Amsterdam, Zupten,

Dear Theresa,

Shana Tova to you to.
You will be in Amsterdam  for a concert or just for the workshop with
the choir Haimish Zayn? In Zutphen (that's how you write is) or
Deventer I will come to your concert. I did not find your concerts on
www.joods.nl (a webplace for everything Jewish in Holland) , maybe
you should send them and www.niw.nl ( a jewish weekly) some info.
If you have a press release I could translate it for you and send it
to them.

Shalom

Bart J.Mendelson
Zutphen