Yiddish and Music at the Los Angeles Winter Yiddish Intensive!

This year's Los Angeles winter Yiddish Intensive combines Yiddish with
music!  It's a weeklong festival featuring a host of excellent teachers
and musicians.  Spread the word, and hope to see you there!  For more
information, visit:  www.yiddishinstitute.org