Re: Klezmer Mtn Boys CD release

Margot--I just received your CD and started to listen. Great range and
beauty, particularly No. 13. Is    there a good  time next week to call
you, preferably some afternoon.?  I will be particularly interest in the
time between the Art of  Klezmer Clarinet and this one. There is  certain
irony in that Henry Sapoznik left bluegrass to find Klezmer and here you
are returning. Also, I want to sen you a check (YIVO is paying) so let me
know the cost. Zay Gezunt. Cyril