Re: On and off topic: The next computer virus and Old/New World klezmer

Point well taken, Sandra. And I gave the CD a very good review, too, if
memory serves.

The question I'm curious about is what has made for the turn to pre-New
World klezmer, and you certainly seem to have gotten there before anyone
else I was thinking of.

So, sports fans, anyone else want to weigh in on this question?
Or am I going to have to invent stuff if I write this piece?