Re: recording of Avinu Malkenu by Cantor Hainovitz

This 3 CD set, "P'tach Lanu Sha'ar" by Asher Hainovitz is one of the many
'hidden treasures' at Hatikvah Music that is not on our web site, however, we
do
have in stock.  The cost of the set is $50.94 + shipping.

We have over 800 titles that are not on our site, so, even if you do not see
it there, we just very well might have it in stock...just send us with your
request, and we will contact you by e-mail

Simon
Haitkash Music
323) 655-7083