Re: singing without vibrato

starting long held notes with the purity of no vibrato is exacting,
demanding but also exhilarating.
singing with less  vibrato is something I have tried to master more and
more these days..
I find the sound more dangerous and  therefore more exciting.
fascinating comments everyone

www.theresatova.com