New CD Releases @ Hatikvahmusic.com

We have just updated our new release page with some very exciting new titles:

This weeks additions include the new Klezmatics CD as well as the long
awaited Turkish-Ladino recording by Hadass Pal Yarden, "Yahudice" and the new
"Andalussyat' CD by Francoise Atlan.

Theodore Bikel's new CD compilation is also featured, and in the first month
since we received it, it has became our best selling recording of 2003!

Other are other new additions in Klezmer, Videos, Yiddish, Cantorial,
Klezmer, and 2 very unusual Sephardic liturgical recordings; a)
"Portuguese-Sephardic
Tradition" and  b) "Maftirim: Judeo-Sufi Connections" imported from Turkey.

To view these and other new additions, please visit our 'What's New" page at:
http://www.hatikvahmusic.com/whatsnew2.html

Thank You
Simon
Hatikvah Music