RE: Michael Shapiro

I know something about him--and esteem highly his beautiful, healing,
Hassidische-style niggunim.  Indeed, one of his niggunim (in this case, an
original piyyut by Michael in English--the title track of the cassette you're
inquiring about) is on my CD, OPEN THE GATES!

It is not easy to find Michael's cassettes, so far as I know; at one point, he
stopped producing new ones, much to my regret.  But I can inquire of him
whether copies of this are available, and from whom.

---Robert Cohen

cdbaby.com/openthegates