RE: sources on John Zorn

excerpts from my extensive interviews with John Zorn appear in the final
chapter of my book, "The Essential Klezmer."

Seth Rogovoy
author of "The Essential Klezmer: A Music Lover's Guide to Jewish Roots and
Soul"

"An informative and entertaining guide..Seth Rogovoy lucidly explains what's
culturally significant about klezmer; better yet, he captures the music's
fun." - jazz critic Francis Davis, author of "Bebop And Nothingness" and
"The History Of The Blues."