Re: Cracow-Festival!!

thank you for your patience!!!!!

as it would be very unfair to tell again, that I cant write right now, I
send you now some details about Cracow, and if I have got more time, I will
send other infos!

I arrived Saturday morning (alone, as my husband did not realize that his
passport expired 2 months ago and he had to get off the train at the
Austrian-Czech border and to return to Vienna, where he managed to get a
passport within less than one hour)

and here my/our schedule in Cracow:
Sat:
end of Shabbes, Tempel Synagogue
Sun:
Yiddish; Inaugural Concert; afterwards: reception at Eden-Hotel - during the
day: meeting friends (from Cracow, from abroad - tourists, artists)
Mon:
Yiddish; Klezmology with Anthony Coleman; Hassidic Singing - Benzion Miller;
concerts: Anthony Coleman; Theodore Bikel; Free Klezmer Duos
Tue:
Yiddish; Dance with Leon Blank; concerts: Leopold Kozlowski (a dear friend
of us); Free Klezmer Duos
Wed:
Klezmology with Theodore Bikel; Polish Restaurant with Leon Blank (Dancing)
and Yosl Piekarski (Yiddish); concert: Nigunim and Zmiros (M. Alpert, L.
Mayer, S, Dresdner); Free Klezmer Duos
Thur:
Yiddish; Klezmology with David Krakauer; cibcert; Bereshit - Cracow Klezmer
Band
Fri:
Yiddish; Klezmology with Stuart Brotman and Paul ...(? - he plays the
trumpet); concert: Solomon&Socalled´s HipHopKhassene - D. Krakauer, S.
Salomon, J. Dolgin);
Sat:
Grand Finale Concert - again from the room of our friend Leon Blank, who
stayed in Alef
Son:
unfortunately this time in the morning back to Vienna (by train)

so, these were the facts - about my experiences, feelings, etc. next time -
o.k.?

best regards!
Ruth
(from last year: no fotos from you, just a very short sequence on video
during the soundcheck for the Final Concert)