Concerts July 19th and 20th.

July 19th at 8 pm.
        Concert at North Pointe Cultural Arts Center
        Kinderhook, NY
        For information and reservations: 518-758-9234
        http://www.northpointe.com
        for directions: http://www.northpointe.com/directions.html

Sunday, July 20th at 3 pm
        Our rained out concert has been rescheduled
        The Porter Phelps Huntington Museum
        130 River Drive (Route 47)
        Hadley, Massachusetts
        For information call 413-584-4699
        directions can be found at:
http://www.WholesaleKlezmer.com/calendar.html

The Wholesale Klezmer Band
in a concert of Yiddish dance music and Songs

We will be debuting two songs about our relationship to money-- one
is a updated old Yiddish vaudeville song, a biting satire about the
corrupting effects of money, and the second, it's antidote, is a
melodic comparison of money used for good or for selfish purposes.
As usual, we'll be using subtitles and other means for making sure
that the non-Yiddish speakers in our audience will understand
everything we're singing about.

Visit our calendar on-line to see other forthcoming events:
        http://www.WholesaleKlezmer.com/calendar.html

Zayt gezunt (be healthy),

Yosl (Joe) Kurland
The Wholesale Klezmer Band
Colrain, MA 01340
voice/fax: 413-624-3204
http://www.WholesaleKlezmer.com
Please include your USPS address and phone number in your email
signature on all business correspondence.