Accupuncture

My suggestion is to speak with a Dr. of Accupuncture...preferably one who has a background of dealing with Sports and Musician and Repetitive Motion Injuries.  A licensed Dr. of Accupuncture can usually take insurance.  A good book to start with is:
The Web That Has No Weaver : Understanding Chinese Medicine
by Ted J. Kaptchuk

Trudi Goodman

>From: "George Robinson"
>To: World music from a Jewish slant
>Subject: Re: Musicians - how useful is Alexander Technique? Feldenkrais?
>Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 19:10:27 -0400
>
>I've done Alexander technique, but I'm not an instrumentalist so I'm not sure how useful my experience would be. I found it enormously helpful in several ways (not the least of them being that it brought my height from 5-7-1/4 to 5-8). I'm considering acupuncture for my neck, hand and arm pain, all of which is computer related. I'd like to hear more, although this is rather OT, isn't it.
>
>George (no, I'm 5-8) Robinson
>Alas, where is human nature so
>weak as in a bookstore?
> -Henry Ward Beecher

Protect your PC - Click here for McAfee.com VirusScan Online ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------+ Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network http://shamash.org A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/ * * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * * Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive, objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas of Judaism. Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------=

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->