Re: Turkish music

Drats!  I done it again. Sorry, didn't realize I replied to the list.
Simon

<< < Way to go Simon! Stuff at that Kalan site looks real interesting. I'm
sure

you'll let us all know when you have these things?

Hi Eli,

You bet!  Hopefully this will all happen in the very near future...it ain't
easy bringing ANYTHING in from Turkey. As you might have noticed on their
site,
the shipping cost form Turkey are VERY high and we're trying to get around
that problem.
As soon as we do, I'll let you know. There are other Jewish-Turkish artists,
and hopefully we can work something out to bring them all.
We've already brought in Los Pasaros (they're on our site) and we're now
"talking" to Janet & Jak Esim...

Speaking of Sephardic music, I'm in the middle of unpacking a huge shipment
of the Savina Yannatou CD, 'Primavera en Salonco" from Greece. This is my
best
seller for the last 6 months. What a beautiful recording. I picked up a
couple
of her non-Jewish CDs for myself..she's amazing.
Nice hearing form you!
Simon