folk dance, Judeo-Spanish melodies

The one most commonly used as a folk dance, to my knowledge, is the
Hebrew translation of "Morenica a mi me llaman" (Shekhakhoret), which
has been around in the Israeli folk dance scene for a long time, at
least two decades. I think the version usually or maybe even always used
is the Parvarim one, where they sound sort of like an Israeli Simon &
Garfunkle.
Off-hand, cna't think of any others, but I'm sure there are several.
Most of the dances on the CD you indicate in the url are pretty hoary
standards of the folk dance world. I think Rachel is probably the song
recorded by SHoshana Damari, but can't swear to it. Judith