Fw:FirstNightBurlingtonCounty, Mount Holly, New Jersey

Hi Everyone and Happy Shavuot,

This is an annual event held in Mount Holly, the county seat of Burlington
County (
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/WBZCFMsndymrnngklzmr/newjersey/counties/burlington.html
 ). It is less than an hour and half car ride, from the Holland Tunnel. And
only several miles south of New Jersey Turnpike Exit 5, on BurCo 541. If anyone
is interested; please e-mail me your contact info and I will phone you. I use
an unlimited long distance calling plan, so calling is not a problem. Please
contact me ASAP or Regan Young. He would like a list of interested parties, by
June 15.

Quote:
"Please get back to me by 15 June as to whether or not as to whether or not you
can suggest Klezmer musicians that might be interested in participating in this
year¹s First Night® Burlington County."

Sunday Morning Klezmer 2's Day
Tuesdays, 6:00 to 9:00 a.m. EDT (10:00 to 13:00 UTC)
WBZC-FM  88.9 FM (Chatsworth, NJ) - 95.1 FM (Burlington, NJ/Bristol, PA)
RealOne:   http://staff.bcc.edu/radio/listen_live.htm
WWW:   http://www.angelfire.com/nj/WBZCFMsndymrnngklzmr/