DATs the Faxs, Ma'am! - 05/27/03 - Prerecorded Program

Hi to All,

Just a reminder, this weeks show is a repeat of last week's show. The
WBZC-FM studios are being digitized and sanitized, this week. So, we all
are playing DATs. I recorded my show, last week's (5/20/03) at 32kps and
if anyone has the time; hit the real audio link and let me know, how it
sounds. Hope to be live and on-air Tuesday, June 3rd, the day before my
21st anniversary of my 21st birthday; Wednesday, June da 4th.

Sunday Morning Klezmer 2's Day
Tuesdays, 6:00 to 9:00 a.m. EDT (10:00 to 13:00 UTC)
WBZC-FM  88.9 FM (Chatsworth, NJ) - 95.1 FM (Burlington, NJ/Bristol, PA)
RealOne:   http://staff.bcc.edu/radio/listen_live.htm
WWW:   http://www.angelfire.com/nj/WBZCFMsndymrnngklzmr/

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!