Re: instruments

If the question is , Where does a trumpet fit into klezmer? then the
answer i gave was accurate. In earlier times, like the 1880's, a
trumpeter or cornetist would have played the melody rather straight, and
provided rhythmic accents like that of a trumpeter in a military band.
In later times, there would be more flexibility.
Would a trumpeter fit into the Klezmer Mt. Boys? Of course, as long as
the trumpet played with sensitivity.
Trumpet always belongs! :)

As far as that band goes--- Holy cow! it was lovely. But Margot knows
that i think everything she does is excellent.

Jordan