From: R Locker
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 3:59 PM
Subject: FCC Changes

I received this in the mail today and thought it would be interesting to
many of you.
Best regards,
                              Richard

>From CDBABY

If you don't want one single company to own all the "public" airwaves
and media sources in the country, you're going to need to do
something about it fast.

The links below can tell you more about the details than I can, and
I'm not here to debate or influence, but just to remind you that IF
you're against this you NEED to take a minute right now, in the next
10 days before the vote, or spend the rest of your life complaining
about how it's too late.

STAND AND BE COUNTED, HERE:
http://www.futureofmusic.org/news/FCCmusicianletter.cfm
http://www.moveon.org/stopthefcc/