  From: Fred Blumenthal
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 11:18 AM
  Subject: NOS: Knock on Wood

  I went to the site and voted for Lori's band, too, but my concern was that
I'd wind up on a spam mailing list.  I won't sully this discussion by
describing some of the e-mail I receive; and I shouldn't assume the worst
before it happens, either.

  Fred Blumenthal
  xd2fabl (at) us(dot)ibm(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->