Off topic: Help Loreler win WMJI House Band contest!

  Dear friends and colleagues,

I am really excited!!!! My oldies band, N.O.S., is in the finals for
radio station WMJI-FM's (Cleveland) equivalent of American Idol.

Help us become the WMJI House Band by going to:

http://www.laniganandmalone.com/laniganandmalone/houseband/vote.php

and vote for NOS doing "Knock on Wood" to win the contest! The winner
gets to open for a
concert by Steppenwolf and other venues!  We're the last of five on the
list.

Voting ends Thursday at noon.

You can only vote once with one name. If you have other email addresses you
can enter them!

VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN!!! :-)

Thanks a million!!!!!!

Lori Cahan-Simon

p.s. Pass this on to everyone you know who cares.

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for