RE:Yiddish folkdancing on campus

"Are there videos/films of the sources of these dances "

I read about a really interesting archive of Polish Jewish music and dances
that was created by Jacek Luminski, from fieldwork he did in Poland with
survivors in the 1970's and 1980's I think.  According to an article about
him that was recently published in Jerusalem Report (Nov 2002), there are
150 items in Jacek's collection, but it's a private collection, and he uses
the items as a jumping off point for his choreographic work in modern dance.

It would be nice if some day some of this material could be made available
for others to view.  If anyone wants to read the article, I can send it to
you.

Helen